Thursday, September 30, 2010

love love love!

Today Pandora introduced me to Priscilla Ahn, and oh my goodness am I obsessed. I've spent my night listening to all of her music on YouTube. I'm no musical expert by any means, but her voice is incredible, she plays the guitar AND the harmonica, plus she is absolutely adorable.

Anywaaay, check out this video if you are interested. This is her song Dream, which you might recognize from SYTYCD and Bride Wars. I've only listened to it about 32 times tonight.
Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love her! Funny, I discovered her a few years ago on pandora too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look that up. I am a music fiend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Riss, I love Priscilla too! I've always loved singers like that. Thanks. (Now I've got to discover Pandora....)

    ReplyDelete