Tuesday, October 26, 2010

blah blah blah

Government class.

Usually I find it fascinating (dork, I know) but today it is brutal.  Should I pay attention and not be on my computer? Probably. But after an hour of hearing about nothing but congress I am dying. Majority leader, filibuster, speaker of the house...blaaaah.

It's time for a vacation. My routine of waking up early, going to work, then school, then homework is getting old. Oh life, why must you get in the way all the time?

Now it's on to the Math Lab for an hour and a half of math and then we're on to Institute until 8:30, then a two page paper. Whew! Tonight is going to be glorious.

As a side note to any of you who live in Provo, the Fresh Market on University is going out of business on Friday, so if you're looking for some cheap Halloween candy and groceries, hit it up!

2 comments:

  1. Rissa, I guess I let it slip my mind about your blog--but I remembered it just in time, and just got thru enjoying it all. Adorable, and so Riss! Love you so much,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secret about the chairs is I spray painted them SOOO much easier then painting with a brush. If you ever want you can totally bring it to Lehi and do it in our garage. I have a little mouse sander you can use to prepare it. I love vistors. Come Come Come!!

    ReplyDelete