Thursday, December 16, 2010

fuh-reedom.

Finals. Are. Over.

I have never studied so much in all of my twenty years. For real. And when I say "for real" I mean it  the bed intruder dude on YouTube. If you haven't seen that yet, you must NOW. Even though it is so last month. But that is okay.

Now that finals are over, I have this abundance of glorious free time. Some things on my to-do list include:

1. Paint my nails. I love nail polish. Especially when it's on my nails. I have probably painted them once this semester. Who am I and what have I done with myself??

2. Clean the apartment. It is bad. Our poor, poor apartment has been badly effected by the ugly face of finals.

3. Experiment with my hair. I am in a hair rut. I rotate three different styles (down and straight, and down and curly) that I occasionally pop a headband in. Bo-ring.

4. Christmas shop. I'm about 60% done. That's okay though, cause I like to drag Christmas shopping out. Because I think it's fun. 

5. Cuddle, cuddle CUDDLE! With my cute husband, of course! Our school schedules have been pretty much opposite which has cut down on cuddle time. NO good. We need some catch up. :)

6. Attempt some crafty stuff. Ah, I have become one of those people. I'm obsessed with craft blogs right now, and I have a list of fun Christmas crafts I want to try. Too bad I didn't have time earlier, since it's pretty much Christmas already. Oh well.

7. Re-vamp my closet. As much as I would like to go shopping for clothes, the sad reality is that we are college students with no such money for fun things like that. So I am learning to be creative, with the help of some blog inspiration.

And so much more! It is time to finally enjoy the Christmas season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment