Friday, December 10, 2010

i am a time waster

There. I admitted it. It's the first step right? Now I need to break this terrible habit. It's funny how when there is something important to do (aka study for finals) I avoid it like the plague. That is, until It's the day before the final and I am freaking out. For example, today I got off work super early so I could get some good, quality study time in. I left work at 11, drove around North Orem for about 20 minutes to kill some time, (it's pretty much unexplored land to me, I mean really when does anyone have the need to go there?)

BUT

I found a gem there in North Orem :)

This little cul-de-sac, otherwise known as Windsor Court. SO cute. The houses are designed in this old European style, and are absolutely gorgeous. PLUS, they have adorable little street clocks on the sidewalks like this!

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of pictures on the website to really do it justice. I just might have to go back and take a few myself. :)

The rest of the day consisted of grocery shopping at Costco (which really did need to be done), RE-decorating the Christmas tree, making brownies for Cam's work Christmas party, reading blogs, and wrapping presents.

Okay, putting off studying for my math final stops HERE. Goodbye comfy couch, hello math lab.

Math final: Monday. 5:30 PM. Study, Marissa, STUDY!

1 comment: