Sunday, December 5, 2010

harry to the potter

Well. It's been a month since I've posted. I'm afraid that I'm just too boring. My time is much better spent reading inspiring blogs and basking in their exciting-ness.  I do quite enjoy posting though, so here's a little somethin somethin that's been on my mind. A lot.

I love me some Harry Potter.  I'm watching Order of the Phoenix at this exact moment. Thank you ABC Family for lumping Harry Potter in with your Christmas movies. I guess there is a Christmas scene in every movie...a stretch, but hey, I'll take it. :) 

So, the past couple nights Harry Potter has even visited my dreams! The first one had to do with You-Know-Who coming back, starring me as Harry. Long story short, Voldemort was trying to convince everyone that he was now a good guy, but Neville Longbottom knew he was still a slimy dark wizard. We had to arrange secret meetings in the produce section of grocery stores using floo powder. The second dream involved the Spanish Fork Pool. Fascinating, eh? Haha. This Harry Potter marathon has come at the perfect time, since my dreams have put him in the forefront of my mind.

Alrighty, well that's enough for now. I've gots me some Harry Potter to watch. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you watch HP before bed? I find if I watch a marathon of something before I go to sleep, usually Buffy the Vampire Slayer I will dream about it. Funny though.

    ReplyDelete